In Solidarity with the Hambi 9, Filing A Case against Prison Condition in NRW with the ICC, International Court of Human Right in Hague and with local courts.
I am not a reformist and do not believe that human rights are something that is owned me, rather that they are a symbol of privilege. This exercise is to point out the paradoxes and contradictions that are perpetuated in the mainstream. Such as that human rights abuses are a sole domain of distant and foreign regimes and that the biggest offenders in climate disruption and CO₂ output are countries such as India and China.
The breakdown of ecosystems, communities and the climate is reflected on every level worldwide. The closer to the CO₂ sources the more toxic and disruptive its effects are on the Municipalities, Police and the Justice System.
My grievances concern my imprisonment from August to December of 2015 as describe in detail in previous article: https://hambachforest.org/blog/2018/02/01/reality-of-nrw-rwe-lignite-prisons/
They are once again:
- isolation and solitary confinement with no contact to lawyer for over 3 weeks.
- Not receiving medical care consistent with Hippocratic Oath in relation to hunger strike
- Witholding all mail for over 25 days.
- Assigned to jail cells with individuals clearly acting as state criminal informants using threats of violence to extract information.
- Sleep Deprivation every night for 3 weeks
- Tolerance and normalization of right wing and fundamentalist extremism while singling out member of the climate justice struggle.