We take a stand against environmental destruction, profit interests and state repression. State organisations try at all cost to stop our resistance. No matter whether they baste, fine or lock us up: With our solidarity we are stronger than them.
Trials and juristic affairs regurlarly keep us busy. Be solidaric and come to those events and show your support.
Groups against repression and prisons
- Campaign “Kohle unten lassen statt Protest unterlassen” (suppress coal not protest)
https://untenlassen.org/ (“refrain” and “keep it down” are similar in german)
- ABC Rhineland. Antiknast Gruppe
(group for prisoner support in the rhineland area)
- Antirepressionsgruppe Rheinisches Revier
http://antirrr.blogsport.de/ (antirepression group for court support)
Currently no one from the anti coal movement in the rhineland area is in prison. However worldwide many people are imprisoned for their employment against environmental destruction.
Be solidary & write letters:
List of prisoners
Info about repression
- What is repression?
- Why cooperate? Statement to refuse id checks. English!
- How to write to prisoners?
- Repression on psychological level
- Stress and trauma coverage
- Out of Action-Trauma Support Group / Emotional First Aid
- Minutes of the event series “Trauma and Resistance” 08/09
- 1×1 for prisoners support